Buy a range of local food, fresh fruit and veg safely from your car!
Whilst the adventure farm has been closed, a brand new venture has taken its place. Robinson’s Drive Thru Farm Shop is the ideal way to safely support local suppliers of meat, fruit, vegetables, cheese and more.
How does it work?
- Drive in to the National Forest Adventure Farm car park (DE13 9SJ)
- Use your phone to take a photo of our available products
- Drive to the order point, open your window where a member of staff (standing 2m away) will take your order and take payment via contactless card payment only.
- Drive to a parking space whilst we prepare your order
- We will deliver your items to your car and place them in your car boot.
Watch this video to see it action: https://youtu.be/Jkh4Oew3cuM
What can I buy?
The website is updated on a daily basis to let you know what’s currently available and any special offers: https://www.adventurefarm.co.uk/event/drivethru/
When is it open?
The shop is open every day from 10am to 3pm but it is closed on Easter Sunday.
I’m a supplier – how can I get involved?
If you are local to Burton on Trent and would like to supply Robinson’s Drive-Thru Farm Shop, please call 01283 533933.
We Are Derbyshire is a small and growing organisation that aims to become the hub for all Derbyshire goings on, we would love it if you visited our Homepage, which you can do by clicking HERE.